Megacubo is an free and opensource tool for playing IPTV lists. Any content in it comes from lists provided by users or shared among them.
Megacubo is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) version 2.1 or later. Please note that Megacubo is not available under any other licensing terms, especially proprietary/commercial ones, not even in exchange for payment.
Install this app only if you agree to all of the following:
- The content reproduced through the application comes from IPTV lists created by third parties and inserted in the program by the users or shared between them, therefore these are not the responsibility of the software.
- The developer assumes no responsibility in relation to any transmissions, which are transmitted by third parties without any connection to the program and consciously chosen by the user.
- It is forbidden to use this tool with the intention of infringing copyright and image rights of third parties. If in doubt, check your country’s legislation.
- Megacubo installs Bright Data components (no execution).
You will be able to view the component details in full before you accept this offer, as well as being able to turn Bright Data on and off directly from the ‘App Settings’. Read more about Bright Data’s EULA here: http://brightdata.com/legal/sdk-sla
- It is mandatory that the end user agrees to these terms before installing the application. If you do not agree with the terms, its installation and use is prohibited.
About Megacubo Premium
Megacubo offers special features in a package known as Megacubo Premium. The features are:
- Casting to Chromecast and DLNA devices
- Recording of broadcasts, with scheduling and recurring recording
- Key mapping
Depending on your device, you can choose to use Premium for free in exchange for becoming a Bright Data network peer. By doing so, you agree to have read and accepted the Bright SDK SLA Terms of Service (http://brightdata.com/legal/sdk-sla).
You can leave the Bright Data network at any time by clicking Options > Disable Special Features.