Why use the Megacubo?
The transmissions that you watch by Megacubo are not the responsibility of the program, but of diverse websites spread by the web. However this may give you a basic question, if these sites have the broadcasts, what are the advantages of watching over Megacubo instead of these sites?
- Miniplayer mode Something that Megacubo does and no site can do is play the channel in "miniplayer" mode, so you can access any other site while watching your favorite channel on a small fixed player in the corner of the screen of your choice.
- Ad Storm Usually, when you enter one of these sites, you are faced with a war scenario where there are countless ads huddled one over the other with a tiny X in the corner, where by clicking you inevitably ends up clicking on the ad. In the Megacubo, you do not have to go through this, seeing only a fair amount of ads determined by the transmitter itself.
- My Favorites Just like in your browser, in Megacubo you can press Ctrl+D to add the open channel to the favorites of the program, that way, every time you open the program you can go directly to your favorite channels. To remove this channel from the favorites, simply press Ctrl + D again (with the channel open or loading).
- Community Finding all the channels you need in Megacubo is much simpler than accessing numerous sites in order to find the desired channel. If everyone contributed to updating the channel list, no one would need to go through a pilgrimage to find a channel.
- Channels Being Watched The more our community grows, the more interesting it becomes the "Channels Being Watched" section, allowing you to observe the audience data of a channel on the internet almost in real time (at most one minute of delay in the data).
How to use the Megacubo?
Download the application by clicking on "Install" above.
Open it and follow the steps of the installer to complete the program installation. If you have installation errors read this note.
At the end of the installation the Megacubo will open, click on "What to watch?", Choose a channel from the list and click on it.
When the channel loads, press the Ctrl + M keys to activate the "Miniplayer Mode".
You are ready, the channel will be played in the corner of the screen, as in the image below, and you will be free to access your favorite site in any browser or even work in other programs while watching. Liked? Then share with your family and friends!
|Compatible with IPTV Lists (M3U)|
|Shared IPTV Lists|
|Price||Free||Free in exchange for