Want to add a channel to your channel list? A new one or maybe a channel from another country? No problem, just follow the steps below:
- Open megacubo and click IPTV Lists > Interests.
- Enter the name of the desired channels separated by a comma. Example: abc news, rai, globo
- Click OK and confirm to restart the application. If it does not open again in a few seconds reopen it manually.
- After restarting, click Bookmarks > Add by name > Channel name or content.
- In the text field that will open type the channel name.
- Review if you wrote correctly, if a letter is wrong megacubo will already have difficulties and find the channel.
- Click OK and then choose an icon.
Ready! Now whenever you want to watch it just click: Favorites > Channel Name > Watch Now
To add more channels go back to step 4.
You can also add channels in the same way in categories, in Live > Category > Edit category.
If something goes wrong in the step-by-step, contact us and let us know which step you’re on.